Shipping & Return Policy
ShippingPO-LE OPTIK S.r.l. ships worldwide using DHL Express Service.
Deliveries are made from Monday to Friday (except Italian bank holidays).
Customers will receive an email informing DHL Tracking number to follow the delivery.
Delivery time and shipping costs:
- Italia, San Marino, Città del Vaticano: 2-3 working days*
- DHL Express service: € 10,00
- European Union: 2-4 working days*
- DHL Express service: € 20,00
- Rest of the World**: 3-7 working days*
- DHL Express service: € 20,00
* these shipping times are only indicative, delays may occur in case of: inclement weather, package congestion, etc. Due to COVID-19 containment measures, which may differ from country to country, deliveries may take longer than usual and certain delivery destinations might see restriction.
* *for International delivery outside the European Union, the parcel carrying the products may be opened and inspected by customs authorities and may be subject to import duties and taxes which are levied when the delivery reaches the specified destination. Customer will be responsible for payment of any such import duties and taxes. Please note that we have no control over these charges and cannot calculate in advance their amount. Please contact your local customs office for further information before placing your order. In the event that you return a product from outside the EU, the import duties will be refunded if they were originally included in the purchase price. If they were not included then you will be responsible for reclaiming duty directly from your local customs office.
For any additional information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Pursuant to Article 52 of the Italian Consumer Code (Legislative Decree No. 206 of September 6, 2005), the Customer has the right to withdraw from this contract within 14 calendar days without giving any reason. The withdrawal period will expire after 14 calendar days from the day on which the Customer, or a third party other than the carrier which has been indicated by the Customer, acquires physical possession of the products. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the Customer must give notice to the Seller, by post (Po-Le Optik S.r.l., Via al Cotonificio 21, 2823 Verbania Trobaso (VB), Italy) or e-mail email@example.com of its decision to withdraw from this contract by an unequivocal statement.
A draft model return form is indicated in Annex I but it is not obligatory; the Customer may alternatively submit any other unequivocal statement of its withdrawal from this contract electronically on the Seller’s Website or otherwise. If the Customer exercises this withdrawal option, the Seller will communicate to the Customer an acknowledgement of receipt of such a withdrawal in a durable medium (e.g. by e-mail) without delay. To meet the withdrawal deadline, it is sufficient for the Customer to send its communication concerning the exercise of the right of withdrawal before the withdrawal period has expired.
Effects of withdrawal
If the Customer withdraws from the contract of sale, the Seller shall reimburse the Customer for all payments received, including the costs of delivery (with the exception of the supplementary costs resulting from the Customer’s choice of a type of delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by the Seller and possible applicable charges, such as customs duties), without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 calendar days from the day on which the Seller is informed of the Customer’s decision to withdraw from this contract. The Seller will carry out such reimbursement using the same means of payment as the Customer used for the initial transaction, unless the Customer has expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, the Customer will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. The Seller may withhold reimbursement until it has received the products back or the Customer has supplied evidence of having sent back the products, whichever is the earliest.
The Customer shall send back the products or hand them over to the Seller, without undue delay and in any event not later than 14 calendar days from the day on which the Customer communicates its withdrawal from this contract to the Seller. The deadline is met if the Customer sends back the products before the period of 14 calendar days has expired. The Customer will have to bear the direct cost of returning the products and should send back the products by means of an express courier with the possibility of tracking the package.
The Customer must return the products in their original state and in the original boxes in which they were delivered together with any accessories, tag or instruction manuals. The Product and their boxes have to be sent in a protective shipping box. Labels must not be removed. The Customer shall be responsible for any diminished value of the products resulting from the handling other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the products. Products must be returned unworn (save for what is necessary to try them on), unwashed, undamaged. The Seller may refuse to refund products that have deteriorated; been damaged or tampered with; have had their labels removed; or are in a state that clearly indicates that the products have been used other than as permitted by applicable law (e.g. if, after delivery the Customer has mounted the lenses to the glasses).
Unless the Seller, after receiving notice of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, has offered to pick up the products itself, the risks of damage to or loss of the products during their return is borne by the Customer.
Where the sale contract concerns multiple products, the exercise of the right of withdrawal may apply to one or more products purchased.
To Po-Le Optik S.r.l., Via al Cotonificio 21, 2823 Verbania Trobaso (VB), Italy;
E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org :
- I …………… hereby give notice that I …………… withdraw from my …………… contract of sale of the following products:
- Ordered on / received on:________________________________________________________
- Name of Customer: _____________________________________________________________
- Address of Customer: ___________________________________________________________
- Signature of Customer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper): __________________________